POLICY JUMPERS SAFETY
1.The Jumpers bounce house vary from 11 x 11 & 13´ x 13’ X 18’ tall Inflatable’s . Please provide at least a 18’ x 18’ space with at least 15’ of clearance from tree branches and other obstructions for the bounce house. Slides and water slide need at least a 27’ L x 20´ W, space with a 28’ height clearance. This will create an open space around the bounce house for safety and to protect our equipment. We will not set up the Jumpers under or near any electrical or telephone wires. The Jumpers cannot be placed near a swimming pool.
2. Make sure there are no underground irrigation pipes and/or buried telephone cables or electric lines close to the perimeter of the bounce site. We will use 12” stakes to secure the Jumpers.
3. Clear the site of all sharp sticks, animal waste, large rocks and other large debris. If animal waste must be removed, please cover the spot to protect our equipment from residue. On hard surfaces like driveways or parking lots, please sweep the area clean.
4. The bounce site should be relatively level. No more than a 6 inch slope per 10 feet.
5. A standard 110 outlet within 100 feet is required for operation. It is best that the outlet not be shared with other large equipment.
6. Please be present at the time of delivery. Make sure a clear path of at least 3 feet wide is available for delivery of the Jumper. If curbs, steps or stairs need to be negotiated, we will require the renter’s assistance for delivery.
7. Ascension Best Party Rentals reserves the right to refuse rental if we deem the area to be unsafe or likely to damage or soil our equipment.
8. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Have an enjoyable and SAFE jumping’ good time.
Should rain or heavy winds arrive, you want to evacuate the unit as quickly and safely as possible. Please dry inside of unit with towels prior to resuming use. If the event needs to be canceled do to rain our office should be called by 8:00am the day of the event.
Loss of Power
The unit will slowly start to deflate when there is a loss of electrical power. It is important to stay calm should this happen. If no attendant was contracted, the adult supervisor should help all users safely exit the unit. Once everyone has exited the unit check if the on/off switch has been turned off or if the blower has become unplugged. If so, plug the blower back in, turn it to the on position, and the unit will re-inflate.
If the unit becomes damaged while in operation, assist all users from the unit and deflate it.
Contact us immediately. Do not attempt to continue operation of the unit.
Each unit will be delivered anywhere from 7: 30am to 11:30am You will not be billed for this time. You pay for your reserved jump time only.
Rental Bounce Houses units will be picked up between 7:30 pm to 9:00pm. Let us know if an exact pick-up time is needed. Please remember that it will take approximately 30 minutes for take down and removal of unit.
All reservations with Best Party Rentals require a Non-Refundable deposit in advance of the event to Secure a Reservation.
By creating a reservation, you agree to our cancellation policy according to the following terms.
Deposit will be applicable for future bookings, but it will not be refunded. We will call you should your reservation appear to run the risk of interference as a result of poor weather. At that time, you will have the option to reschedule your reservation.
To cancel your event you need to call and talk to someone in person and have it approved by staff. Leaving a message or sending an email is not sufficient. You may cancel your reservation if you wish.
Keep in mind, when you make a reservation with us, we hold these items for you and turn away other customers that request these ítems.
Last minute Orders
Are very welcome as long as we have the Equipment necessary & the total amount must be Paid in cash once installed. Thank you very Much.